To follow the steps in this article, you must have already done the following action:
- Meet the default chat provided by Stays.net.
I want to know more...
- Have some other chat service for your page (if you do not want to use the Stays chat).
Once you have access to your personalized chat code (service external to Stays), get the code and perform the following actions:
- Access the [Website & Template Manager > Templates > Block Templates];
- Find the [ALL PAGES] templates section;
- Click on the [head_section] template;
- Click on the [Layout] tab;
- Paste the code from your external chat;
- Save the changes made at the right side of the page.
From these actions you will already have your chat active on the website, but it is important to emphasize that you will not have the control and audit mechanisms provided by Stays.net.