To ensure good quality in your listings, it is necessary that they have photos that describe the space and what your guests will be able to experience during their stay, so it is important that each room of your listing has some images.
To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Access the lodging page;
- Select the [Rooms] tab on the left side of the screen;
- Click on the desired room;
- In the Photos Area section, read the text and click on the "here" link;
- Add your photos in the available space of the screen;
- Don't forget to tag each photo;
- Save your changes.
Place tags on each registered photo as this helps to validate your listing when connecting to the OTAs and provides guests with greater context about each image of the lodging. I want to know more...
Do not forget to register the surroundings of your listing and the images referring to them and the address.
You can insert images from the [Location] tab.
|REGISTER SURROUNDINGS||INSERT SURROUNDINGS IMAGES|