This feature is intended for the internal management of routines and developed for reservation agents and people who work in the operational area of your business (e.g. cleaning teams, maintenance, etc.).
For owners, it is possible to give greater autonomy and participation from the screen of the owner's extranet:
To restrict a user's access to just a few listings in your portfolio, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Users & Clients > Users] menu;
- Find and click on the desired username;
- Click on the [Permissions] option;
- Find the [Administrative Permissions] section;
- Mark [No] in the [Does this user have access to all registered listings?] field;
- Select the products you want to enable user access;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the section.
The button will appear after you change the contents of the fields.
The access changes will be applied in the following screens:
- Calendar list screen;
- Accounts statements (payable and receivable accounts);
- Reception screen;
- Messages central;
- Reservation center (find reservation tool);
- Occupancy rate;
- Pricing manager tool (available in advanced pricing only);
- Product accounting (owners' balance).