To follow the instructions in this article correctly, it is necessary to have already done the following action on your Stays.net:
- Registration of owners in the database
I want to know more...
From Stays.net you will be able to manage the features available to the owners on your website, in a personalized way according to your degree of proximity and transparency in each partnership.
To make this individual management of available features on the owner's extranet, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Users & Clients > Owners] menu;
- Select the desired owner;
- Click on the [Permissions] tab at the left side;
- Find the [Owner Permissions] section;
- To enable extranet for the user, click on [Yes] in the [Do you want to activate the extranet for this owner?] field;
- Select the available features according to your preferences;
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the page.
In addition to the configuration of the access permissions on the extranet, do not forget to link the owners to your listings!
After configuring your owners' permission in relation to the extranet, the next step is to link them to your listings registered on Stays.net!