The listing's default currency is used for your price registration interface to have the amounts you want, in addition to serving as a basis for Stays.net to calculate the amount converted to another currency if you have consultations on your website or have to adjust the currency to send prices to sales channels.
To set the default currency for a listing, just do the following steps:
- Access your listing page;
- Go to the [Finance] tab and find the [General Pricing Configuration] section;
- At the top of the screen, in [Currency, Fees and Taxes, Security Deposit], find the [Default currency] field;
- Select the desired currency;
- Save the changes made at the top right of the screen.
Now that you know how to configure the default currency of a listing, how about seeing other related subjects?
|<< CONFIGURE CURRENCIES||SEE ABOUT EXCHANGE >>|