One of the actions to increase the conversion rate for reservations in your listings is to provide details about your listing as much you can and, based on that, location information is just as important as the amenities offered in your unit.
To register information about the surroundings and attractions related to your listing, follow the steps below:
- Access your listing page;
- On the [Content] tab, access the [Location] section;
- At the bottom of the screen, go to [Surroundings and attractions];
- Click on [+Item];
- Select what the interesting place is about;
- Put the name you want to present to guests on your website and sales channels;
- Indicate the distance and, beside, the unit of measurement;
- Do not forget to save the changes made.
At the end of the process, if you have entered more than one information, click on the little ball on the left to set which of the interesting places should be highlighted:
The options present to classify the attractions follow the pattern of sales channels with content connection, so we need to keep the options based on what they use, in order to send your listings with correct and compatible information!
Now that you know how to register surroundings and attractions, how about seeing other related subjects?
|<< CONTENT TIPS
|SURROUNDINGS PHOTOS >>