Stays.net issues an email alert when changes on the present bookings in your calendars, whether made by the website, manually or imported through the sales channels.
You will be able to register more than one e-mail to receive the notice about the changes.
Put the e-mails to be notified through the way below:
- Access [Settings > E-mails Settings > Reservation];
- Find the [Booking Updates for Your Team] section;
- Define the booking statusses where the system must trigger the notifications;
- Click on the [+add receiver] button to add the e-mail addresses;
- Save your changes at the top right side of the page.
We recommend checking all the booking statusses to ensure a greater control of your calendars.
These notifications are useful for alerts about changes to the booking page in general and also include some routines inherent to the importation and maintaining of bookings that came from OTAs.
Some examples of alerts:
- Guest registers new credit card details (Booking.com);
- Change of check-in or check-out date;
- Booking cancellations.
Now that you already know how to receive notifications about the changes on the bookings, how about checking out more related subjects?