When importing reservations from some OTAs (Booking and Expedia), Stays.net often receives the guest's card data and allocates it in the reservation page to assist with charging.
If you want to inhibit the access of this information according to your team member, just follow the path below:
- Access the [Users & Clients > Users] menu;
- Find the desired user and click on their name;
- Click on the [Permissions] tab in the menu on the left side of the screen;
- Find the [Administrative Permissions] section;
- In the [Will this user be able to view the guest credit card details?] field, click on [No];
- Click on [Save] at the top right side of the screen (next to the section title).
System administrator users have access to the data by default, so you will not be able to mark the [No] option in these cases!