The Stays.net website counts on a menu to enable users to access the reservations payment area using only basic rental information: reservation holder's surname and booking code.
With this information, the user will be able to access the reservation payment area even without registering on the website and ensure that the reservation is confirmed, without the need to contact your business and other additional processes.
Although your Stays.net default emails related to the guest booking confirmation already come with a link to this page, you can also add this menu to your website, which is more content for your page and generates more content credibility.
To get this result, follow the steps below:
- Accesse the [Website & Template Manager > Website Builder] menu;
- Click on the [Menus] tab and click on the arrow on the right side of [default top menu];
- Click on the green [+ Menu Item] button;
- Choose a reference name for your item (e.g. Reservation Finder) in all active languages of your Stays.net;
- In link type, choose the [módulo] option;
- Choose the [Reservation Find] option;
- Click on [Save] inside the configuration block;
- Click on [Save] at the top right side of the page to confirm the changes made.
After performing this action, you will already see the result on your website, like the example below: