With the dynamic pricing rules of the per night model, you will be able to apply discounts to guests that book close to their arrival time (last minute reservations) or to guests that book well in advance (reservations in advance).
When using the prices per night model, the dynamic pricing rules feature will only be compatible with Airbnb.
This action will not affect amounts in your direct sales, neither website nor in reservations from other sales channels.
Configuring the standard to all the listings
To adjust these settings, you must follow the path below:
- Access the [Settings > General settings > Pricing] menu;
- Find the [Dynamic pricing rules] section;
- Check [Yes] in the actions that you want to apply;
- Fill in the period of days and the desired discount percentage;
- Save your changes at the upper right side of the screen.
Configuring the rules per listing
When setting up your global policy to all the listings following the path of the previous section, just enable the configuration per listing and save.
With this, your listings will have this configuration available in the [Finance > General pricing configuration] tab and you will only need to indicate that the listing has a different policy and adjust the values in the related fields, as the example below: