During the creation of technical tasks one of the fields is the type of technical task, which serves to help not only in understanding the registered task, but also in the generation of statistical data and in internal communication.
The options are generated from items present in the Stays.net database and you will be able to add/edit items through the path below:
- Access the [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Technical Tasks Classification] menu;
- Click on the blue [Add] button;
- Mark the [Active] little box to validate the registration;
- Define the name of the task classification (e.g. carpentry, refrigeration, etc.);
- Check if you want to notify the owner's agent about changes to tasks of this type;
- Save the changes made.
For owner notification to be successful, do not forget to link the Owner's agent to the Owner on the listing's page. I want to know more...
Now that you already know how to set the technical tasks classification, how about checking out more related subjects?