The posting of expenses to the owners will take place from the payable accounts routine.
To make these postings, you must follow the path below:
- Access the [Finance > Owner Statements] menu;
- Click on the green [New Transaction] button;
- Choose the [Payment] option;
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the options related to owners;
- Fill in the requested information in the screen;
- Click on [Save]
The [Share a bill with the owner] template will allow you to split expenses and you will be able to set the percentage of the amount under the responsibility of the owner in the [Owner pays] field.
When doing this procedure, the owner's debits will be present in the [Owner Statements] screen and you will be able to include expenses in the build of the owner's balance, like the example below: