In your Stays.net website, you will be able to put your policies for the user to accept or read the terms during two routines: the register of new users on your page and the booking process, before the time of booking payment.
To configure the pages that will appear for the user to read and accept the policies in these routines, follow the path below:
- Access the [Settings > Website Settings > Terms and Conditions] menu;
- There you will find the [Terms and Conditions for...] section;
- When you find the desired area, click on the [+Terms and Conditions] button;
- On the name field, put the content of the link that will be visible to the website user;
- On the page field, select which page of your website editor has the content of your policy;
- Mark the [Mandatory to let user advance] little box, in case it is necessary for the user to read the policy before proceeding;
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the page.
The result of the action you can see in the table below:
To learn more editing actions on your Stays.net website, check out other tutorials with more usage tips on the link below: