Before proceeding with reading this article, it is important that you know the concept below:
- What is a payment link?
I want to know more...
To create the payment calendar for your guests, you must follow the steps below:
- Access the booking page;
- Start the booking receipt posting, through the [Payment Link] option;
- Upon setting the link's expiration date and amount, click on the [Add Installment] button;
- Select as many installments as you want, select the expiration date and the amount of each link;
- Select the forms of payment you will accept;
- Click [Generate Link] and choose whether to copy the links or email guests.
At the end of the process, you will have a payment calendar scheduled to have some control, like the example below:
To assist you in the charging process, we will send an email to the guest 5 days before the expiration of each payment link.
Important: When selecting the payment method of your payment link, it will only be able to add the active payment channels in your system that accept cards or bank slip!
Bank transfers and cash are not compatible with this flow, as payment will be through the website.
Now that you know how to create the installment payment links, how about checking out some concepts?
|<< How will the guest pay?||How to edit the email? >>|