The Reservation Guarantee normally is a percentage calculated on top of the total daily rate that the guests need to pay to ensure the listing Reservation, however it is possible to configure on your Stays.net that the calculation also considers the fees present in the Reservation.
To apply the total or proportional amount of a fee into the calculation of the Reservation Guarantee, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Fee Manager] menu;
- Create a fee or click on an existing one;
- In the [Will the fee be applied to the guest invoice?] option, check [Yes];
- Scroll the page to the [Behavior] section;
- Choose your desired option in the [Payment process] field;
- Save the changes at the upper part, next to the [Behavior] section title.
Below is what each option means:
- Only charge the percentage of the fee according to the reservation guarantee
This means that if your fee is R$ 100,00 and the Reservation Guarantee is 50%, in addition to the 50% of the daily rates, your guests will pay additional R$ 50,00 (50% of the fee amount).
- Do not charge the fee in the reservation guarantee
The fee will not be included in the Reservation Guarantee calculation.
The charge would be made at a later time, until the time of check-out.
- Add the full amount of the fee to the reservation guarantee charge
This means that if your fee is R$ 100,00 and the Reservation Guarantee is 50%, in addition to the 50% of the daily rates, the full amount of the fee will be charged to guarantee the Reservation.