By relating your Stays.net cancellation policies to existing Airbnb templates, we will send this information in our API connection to the channel.
On Airbnb there is the option to offer guests a discount on your price, if they choose the non refundable model and you can configure this on Stays from the path below:
- Access the [Channel Managers > Airbnb] menu;
- Access the [Settings] tab;
- Choose the [Cancellation Policies] option;
- Go to the [Link your policies to those of the channel] section;
- For each cancellation policy of yours, mark the [Yes] option in the [Discount for the non-refundable policy option] field and put the percentage;
- Save the changes made in the green icon at the upper right side of the screen.
This feature is not compatible with listings that use the Airbnb Super Strict cancellation policy of 30 or 60 days. I want to know more...
In addition to the setting applicable to all listings mentioned above, it is possible to adjust per listing.
In this case, just access the [Listings] tab, find the desired listing and change the settings after marking [Individual] in the [Follow default policy (global)?] field:
After performing this action, the update of your listing may occur within a period of up to 24 hours. If you want to speed up the delivery, you can access the listing on Stays and update booking settings. I want to know more...
Now that you know how to configure your Airbnb non-refundable policy to give discounts to channel guests, why not check out more information?
You will be able to review how the connection works or better understand this Airbnb tool in an article made by the channel:
|<< SEE ABOUT CONNECTION||SEE AIRBNB TIPS >>|