Fro bookings made through the website or direct sales, the guests will be able to access the booking page and request the cancellation of the booking.
Upon doing this action, an email is generated by Stays.net to the guest - in order to confirm the cancellation request - and for your booking team in order to notify about the guest's request.
The message to your team will be sent to registered e-mails to receive notice about changes in the status of bookings.
To manage the request and proceed with the cancellation of the booking, just follow the steps below:
- Find the booking code in the email;
- Access the booking page in question;
- Scroll the page to the end;
- Access the yellow area and click [Cancel];
- Check the [Action requested by the guest] little box;
- Confirm the action.
Important: For bookings made through an OTA, you must guide your guest to request cancellation from the channel where they made the booking!